31/03/2011

you're not nineteen forever



Todays outfit post; Clearly am not feeling the spring vibes yet I think the grey skies have influenced my wardrobe choices this morning I was rocking my Rocco bag today which unfortunately has a broken zip after a weeks use :-( so am currently on the look out for a new handbag though I will still use my Rocco as it seems to go with everything and I never tend to zip my bags up anyway (a muggers dream!!)

I have a bracelet overload happening at the moment but I always seem to a million bracelets on they are probably my favourite type of jewellery!

Outfit wise I am wearing:
  • Oversized blazer:New Look
  • Grey Top:Topshop
  • Leggings:Topshop
  • Scarf:River Island
  • Black Skirt:American apparel
  • Bag:Ebay
  • Bracelets:Links of London and various others
Stayed tune please I promise my next post will be much more exciting (more revealed soon!!) and not totally black!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment