14/03/2011

Scallops and studs





Sorry there aren't more close ups of this look, I will endeavour to get some more in on my next outfit post but at least they're non Iphone pictures this time so I am getting there....

I really love these pictures such an improvement from the first few on the blog what a difference a good camera makes!

The outfit consists of the old faithful leather jacket, which will not be in the next outfit post I promise! The scalloped playsuit is from New Look I actually thought it was a top when I picked it up, I absolutely love the scallop detail on the shorts.

The tights are Primark super cosy which are amazing and so warm and the butterfly ring is from Accessorize ,the other ring is Primark.

Playsuit: New Look
Tights: Primark
Boots: Tesco
Rings: Accessorize and Primark
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Leather jacket: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment