05/03/2011

All the things that sparkle..

So I am really happy I got some lovely jewels this week including my lovely JWLRY ring,it was really reasonable for £6.50 including postage it looks fab on I always struggle finding ring so this was a great buy.

The others are a gold CND necklace,a complete steal from Claires Accessories for £3.50 and charm bracelet is from new look (£4.99). Loving my new jewels as jewellery is a real weakness of mine especially the bits that look expensive but don't break the bank!

The CND necklace reminds me ever so slightly of the necklace Lindsay Lohan is accused of stealing at the moment....anyway I digress

Hope everyones had a lovely week I'm going to try to blog more during the week from now on still searching for a new digital camera too!x

No comments:

Post a Comment