06/03/2011

Hotpants and pirate boots




Yesterday was pretty cold so the daytime outfit may have been slightly impractical but what the hell!

The first outfit started around the blouse which I absolutely adore it's from New Look and I had my eye on it for ages and eventually bought it when it went into the sale for £10. The tights are from Primark and the hotpants I made from some old jeans. The pirate boots are from Tescos and were £9 in the sale, I will take a close up of them during the week as I am in love with them at the moment and rarely take them off!!

The evening outfit was pretty simple the blouse is from New Look, I paired it with a body-con black skirt and some thick tights,heels and the old faithful leather jacket from Topshop

It was meant to be a quiet drink outfit, but as nothing usually goes to plan on a "quiet" night. It did hold up well until 4am though when I rolled in very drunk and woke the mother up!

No comments:

Post a Comment