06/03/2011

Mulberry secret Love keyring





Okay so work wise I have been putting in some crazy hours so I decided to give myself a little treat as a pat on the back! (rationalization I know but any excuse!!)

I got this little lovely this morning from Mulberry, I'm based in Somerset so am just down the road from the Mulberry factory and the Shop, I always pop in but mainly to lust and never buy! Today the purse was opened and I got this lovely keyring!

It was a little pricey but worth it I think I paid £70 but was originally £117 so I was happy to get a little bit more of a bargain!

If anyone gets a chance and is in Somerset try to pop to the Mulberry shop its really lovely in an old school house and is a real treasure trove as they do often have samples as well as the current collection xx

No comments:

Post a Comment