20/03/2011

A Marvellous Weekend In Manchester...



So this weekend I went away for the weekend to Manchester, Rather short but lovely nonetheless and much needed, could do some more time to recover as I've unfortunately come home Ill.


We started out at the Trafford centre which I loved! It was really nice inside and the Selfridges was lovely inside and had some amazing things I got a Mac paintpot in Blackground, which is really good I am definitely going to buy some different colours as soon as possible!! I also bought some pretty polly suspender tights to go with my black playsuit and a coral tiered top from H&M


I had my eyebrows threaded in Selfridges too which was unbelievably painful, I honestly think it may have been worst than the tattoo I had this week!!


The majority of the rest of the weekend was a yummy food and drink fest, the Glamour Dunkin Doughnuts were delicious, we had a lovely lunch at YO sushi although it was rather expensive at £20 a head without alcohol...I think the conveyor belt is a very dangerous game for me!!


In the evening we headed to Rosso in the town centre for a delicious italian meal and then had a few cocktails and back to bed....Phew! so lovely if only all my weekends were nearly as exciting!!


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Thank you so much for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment