28/03/2011

I'm telling secrets to the one guy you don't tell secrets to.








Almost Famous has to be my absolute favourite film of all time and considering it came out in 2000 it has definitely stood the test of time with me! Firstly the music is absolutely incredible I would recommend any fashion/music lover to watch it


Penny Lane is my absolute favourite character Kate Hudson is brilliant as the infamous groupie (based on Liv Tylers real life mother) but all the female characters are amazing and have fabulous amazing costumes throughout


The fashion and music throughout the film is wonderful and makes me so wish I had been alive in the 70's!!(think I must be a hippy at heart)



Oh and I haven't lost my marbles (just yet anyway) the title of this post is one of the many great quotes from the movie


Have a watch if you haven't seen it already ladies I truly recommend it and would give it 5/5 if I was a film critique though I can't see that happening anytime soon....



2 comments:

  1. Such a great film and yes Penny is amazing !! Such a great film and Zooey Deschanel plays his sister ;p great film and thee best soundtrack !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love it so much tiny dancer gives me chills when I watch it, I quite fancy being a 70's trolley dolly just for the clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete