05/03/2011

Make up!!




Here is the current content of my make up bag; It was only when taking this I realised how excessive it is to keep all this lot in my handbag!
So here goes:
Stilla bronzer in Shade 02
Little Glow Cheek from Primark (mentioned in my earlier post)
A very worn Max Factor Creme Puff in 05 Translucent
Primark Blusher Brush
Benefit Foundation Brush
Estee Lauder Lash XL maximum length mascara in black
Violent Vamp Fearne Cotton Collection
Benefit BadGal eyeliner
Benefit Eye Bright
Benefit IT stick
Barry M super soft eye crayon in black
Mac Lipstick in Myth
Natural collection juicy lips lipgloss
Stila Lipglaze in raisin
Stila Lipglaze in brown sugar
Max factor vibrant curve effect Lipgloss in Smart
Calvin Klein Beauty Perfume

Oh and this is all kept in a leopard print make up bag which I will photograph soon

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog hun, you need a follow button :)
    Drooling over your makeup, your like me I carry round a heap. It's funny coz you don't end up using half of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lovely and thanks lots for the link, I added a follow button too :-) your right about the make up I only use about 4 bits, oh well I'll get nice toned arms from lugging it all around! xx

    ReplyDelete