02/05/2011

New make up treats




So I treated myself during my holiday to some new make up purchases as I was getting a bit bored with my current foundation so decided to stick with Max Factor previously I used the Max Factor Xperience foundation which I love but found that it wasn't lasting as long as I'd like so I've switched to lasting performace foundation which I find is much more suited to me and provides really good coverage and lasts all day.

I also stocked up on my favourite Stila bronzer which I love having used Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder for years I'm completely converted!

I'm now also in love with Maybellines new lasting drama gel top liner the brush is really good quality and it gives a really great sixties style sweep so I am now using this for a weekend make up look.




No comments:

Post a Comment