20/05/2011

Primark Goodies and iPhone piccies










Hey Lovelies

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!! Having a very quiet Friday night so I decided to be a well behaved blogger and do a wee post :)

Had my post pay day primark splurge today; Amazing as always, Having been trying to get myself festival ready for the Isle Of Wight festival which I'm going to with a few friends and absolutely cannot wait I've never been before as I'm a Glastonbury girl at heart but I have very high hopes! I havent bought much as I have a lot of my existing wardrobe in mind to wear, such a hippie at heart/ or I have far too many clothes....can't decide which!

Today I bought the lovely scarf which is in the pics, the leather cuff, 2 beaded bracelets, 2 headbands, a tanning mitt and some eyelashes for the grand total of £16 pounds! I think I'm going to invest in some jwlry rings too as I love them and my last one sadly broke :(

Pictures wise I went slighty mental but I have really blogged any of myself recently and was having far too much fun on my iPhone! :)

This week I can not stop listening too Adele Rolling in the deep and watching the following advert which is my favourite advert ever!! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment