16/05/2011

Lately

Lazy Breakfasts



Lovely West Bay


Okay so have been a wee bit lazy on the blogging front i.e. very so here is a quick run down of the last few weeks, Sorry for the blogging gap my post will not be so sporadic from now on and I really need to get my bum into gear on the outfit posts so that will become more regular also!!

Absolutely loved the Royal wedding, was utterly adorable and the whole bridal party looked lovely especially Kate, I did feel very proud to be English watching it! I think the Sarah Burton/ Mcqueen Dress was stunning and perfect for the world stage/ becoming a princess.

Had a few weeks off over the royal wedding/Easter so I ventured down to West Bay for a few days which was really lovely

Have been out far too much recently also which has really effected my bank balance....not good at all especially as one of the many nights out was a foam party!! Dire!!

Really been suffering from migraines lately also to the point its lasting days....not fun at all

In more uninteresting news I finally bought some St Moriz tanning mouse from fragrance direct as I wanted to try that or Xen tan, but I think Xen tan is too pricey for what it is (imho), St Moriz is a lot more purse friendly so I gave it a go I was really impressed the best tan I've tried in a long while, including fake bake!

All I'm after now is some new hair extensions that's aren't ridiculously pricey at the moment I am leaning towards getting some Hair Rehab ones by Lauren Pope, so if anyone has any please let me know what you think?

Had the horrendous ordeal of having a root canal today which was honestly absolutely awful I have never been in so much pain in my entire life, so am writing this post with an ice pack feeling sorry for myself at present.....the glamorous life I lead


No comments:

Post a Comment