18/04/2011

Blondie: the result

Hey lovelies!!

So I finally bit the bullet and return to my beloved blonde do, I have to say I'm so pleased with it and it still feels in good condition which is a definite plus as that was one of my main worries

So I will be able to see if blondes do indeed have more fun as I now have a recent direct comparison!

and if worse comes to worse I will return to my ombre roots....literally!

It was a very long process 4 hours in total as the colour didn't initially go the desired tone the first time round so the foils went back in and after another cup of tea and some toner and voilĂ  we got there in the end!

Hope everyone had a fab weekend oh and please Follow my blog with bloglovin if you feel so inclined.... :)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks lovely was really scary, as you get so used to a colour but so glad I did it! has made me feel so summery :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really suit you, your hair looks so thick as well you lucky girl (mines well limp and thin).
    4 hours !! god I must not moan about my 30 min hair colour I need to dye mine my grey strike is really bad at the moment. Yes I think it was worth the wait looks lush xxxx

    ReplyDelete