12/04/2011

Westfield SS11 blogging style comp


Wahaca Yummy Lunch




Sneeky bit of shuteye



Hair done by GHD

And here it is finally some piccies from my lovely day at the westfield, where I took part in there blogger comp, as I've said before I had a really lovely day, I was lucky enough to have my hair and make up styled for the photos which was such a nice experience.

The make up artist Samantha was absolutely lovely and amazing!! The competition was a really fun experience and westfield was absolutely amazing though I think I would need at least 2 days to get around all the shops as it is absolutely huge!!

Outfit wise i'm wearing
Jacket; Topshop
Blouse;H&M
Maxi Skirt;H&M
Wedges;New Look
Rings; Topshop, New Look and Primark

There is a link to vote for my blog here via twitter or facebook;

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment