18/04/2011

Style crush: Isabel Lucas












My new style crush has to be the beautiful Isabel Lucas of transformers fame, she has amazingly eclectic natural style and seems to channel the 70's into all of her outfits.

I love her laidback look at coachella (last 2 pictures) and now having looked at the photos for quite a while I really want to look like a hippy too! I think if I tried to pull it off it may come off more looking tramp like sadly!

In other news I got my hair dyed blonde again at the weekend so I will upload some piccys soon am just trying to get used to it at the moment as it feels really strange being blonde again!!

XX


1 comment:

  1. Totally hear you here! She is gorgeous and totally style crushing her right now I love everything she wore at coachella.
    Just read your email be back to you very soon sweet :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete